After watching the videos on Math and Music, how does this information impact you as a teacher?

It impacts me as a teacher in the sense that with the wealth of information I gained from the videos, I would encourage students to play an instrument knowing it not only affects their brain but also changes it. They have the potential to get higher test scores. I will also play music as well as have the students engage in music as much as possible.

In regards to math, knowing having some math knowledge at home helps their math skills,  I will send home and encourage math games and activities. I will have math games available at school. I will incorporate math throughout my day in a fun way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does the information from the videos in Chapter 5 on Language and Reading impact me as a teacher?

Lesson 2 Vision and Hearing

Lesson 3 Attention, Emotions, & Learning